Report Roads and Pavement issues to Clarence HERE You have the option to Register with City of Edinburgh Council if you require feedback and a reference number. If you pass on the Reference Number to the Community Council we will follow up on it to ensure the matter is dealt with.
You can also email: email@example.com Find information on Roadworks and travel disruption HERE (this section is under development) We also have linked with the Edintravel Map HERE
Gritting routes and grit bin locations can be found HERE
Various Roads - Edinburgh
Proposed Amendments to speed limits TRO/20/20/ADY
SGN have written to update us of works from 22nd September
This phase of our mains replacement project in Redford Road is now complete.
Redford Barracks, Edinburgh.
- We’re looking to start work on Tuesday the 22 September 2020 to abandon and replace our existing gas mains with new plastic pipe in the Redford Avenue (Redford Barracks) area of Edinburgh. This will last approximately two weeks.
- Traffic Management – two way working and no traffic lights required.
- Two way traffic will be maintained.
- This involves working next to the bus stop.
- Lothian buses have been informed. Temporary bus stop will be put in place.
- Later this year as part of our mains replacement programme we’ll start work in the residential area of Thorburn Road and I will notify once we have a planned start date.
- In 2021 we will continue the project and will be working at the Colinton roundabout – notification will be provided when we have a planned start date.
Caroline Lawrie, Stakeholder and Community Manager
T: +44 (0)131 469 1701 (: 31701)
M: +44 (0)7747 7577 99
SGN, Axis House, 5 Lonehead Drive, Newbridge, Edinburgh,EH28 8TG
Minor timetable changes on Monday-Friday with additional capacity for Firrhill, St Augustines and Forrester pupils.
Additional service from 17 August
0750 Kaimes to Clovenstone 0811
1530 Gyle Centre to Fairmilehead X roads 1603