Colinton Community Council would like to communicate with you by email:  To subscribe
CLICK HERE Our Privacy Policy applies.

Tell us what you think about Colinton -
contact your Community Council HERE  You can also report problems to City of Edinburgh Council HERE

Report Roads and Pavement issues to Clarence HERE  You have the option to Register with City of Edinburgh Council if you require feedback and a reference number. If you pass on the Reference Number to the Community Council we will follow up on it to ensure the matter is dealt with.
You can also email: Find information on Roadworks and travel disruption HERE (this section is under development)  We also have linked with the Edintravel Facebook page HERE 

Gritting routes and grit bin locations can be found HERE